My fandom: Doctor Who - primarily, but not limited to, the Doctor/Rose ship
1. I will never ever be able to own a Bluetooth attachment. (there are potential cybermen everywhere!)
2. I used to hate pinstriped suits. I thought they were outdated and silly looking. Now they are the very definition of sexy.
3. I love sad and angsty songs, movies, and stories now (Thanks Doomsday) and can cry at the drop of a hat.
4. I've written and posted twelve fanfictions and have become addicted to positive reviews. I can't even tell you how much this has boosted my confidence and feelings of self-worth. Writing is now my absolute favorite thing to do and I feel most accomplished after I've done so than anything else I've tried.
5. I've become a blogger! I was never that much into the internet before Doctor Who and now I'm on it all the time, especially Livejournal. I've met friends (some very special ones) from all over the world and I feel so much more connected now. I love all you guys! *wipes away a tear*