1. Knights in shining armor... I love romance and I love a good, sexy, strong, hero. Preferably with a few neurosis and a sprinkling of angst.
2. Kites... my husband and I went kite flying on one of our first dates. I bought a beautiful red dragon kite this winter and am really excited about us putting it together and playing with it in the park when it gets warmer.
3. K9... he's from Doctor Who. And who wouldn't like a cute little metal dog who would call you Master/Mistress, help you save the universe, and defend you from all harm?
4. Klingons... they are the geekiest bad asses this side of the Neutral Zone. And I was a B'Elana/Tom shipper in my Star Trek Voyager days.
5. Kenyon, Sherrilyn... she writes fantastic stories about sexy immortals that need to fall in love with a woman strong enough to to save their souls. *sigh!*
6. Kindness... because everyone should be nice to everyone else. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone was kind.
7. Kinkiness... do I really have to explain?
8. Kindred... I have so many friends who feel that way to me. Like we were cut from the same mold and were meant to be friends.
9. Kidneys... mine have been healthy for over a year now. I had a stone last February and it was the most painful experience of my life. They say you are more likely to get them once you've already had one, but I've been good for a whole year. That DEFINITELY makes me happy.
10. Killers, The... I like their happy bouncy music and how their songs have cleverly creepy lyrics.
Anybody who wants a letter, leave a comment! :)