I realize it's late but here are 12 things I want for Christmas:
Make a post to your lj. The post should contain your list of 12 holiday wishes (one for each day of Christmas). The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me.") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD.") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/tv."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your e-mail address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. (Note: home address, not required!)
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your lj, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- or even know where you could get someone's dream pure bred basset hound for free -- do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no guarantees with this project, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. A piece of fan art made just for me.
I've always, always, always, wanted someone with artistic ability to make me some fan art just for my reunion fic "Come Back To Me." I've seen so many different things out there, from photo manipulations, to drawings, to paintings, to icons, to book covers. I'd love it if someone who's read the story (and hopefully enjoyed it) to make something like that for me. It would seriously make my whole year. :) Oh, and my banner wasn't made just for me, it just looks like it was.
2. A million dollars. (I'm just saying)
3. A hug from David Tennant. *sigh*
4. A clean house
5. For the Doctor to arrive on my doorstep and say "Do you wanna come with me?"
6. For Rose to still be in love with the Doctor when she comes back, and to not have a horrible ending to series 4.
7. To have the will power to lose ten pounds.
8. Any Lifehouse CD
9. To have enough time and creativity to finish the three fics I'm currently working on.
10. To watch series 3 of Doctor who with my friend Jen.
11. To have my friend Jen come to my house so that I can make her dinner, and we can watch David Tennant sing, dance, and make love to Sarah Parish.
12. World Peace. (It’s cliché for a reason)