- I LOVED Miss Hartigan's red dress.. I totally want it.
- "Rosita, a good name." Tiny Rose mention FTW!
- Loneliness was a heavy theme this Christmas, very much like last year. However since there were similar circumstances (you know, the Doctor losing his companions) that makes a lot of sense. Besides, it's a common theme for the Doctor anyway.
- They showed ALL of the Doctors!! HUGE props go out to RTD for the nice old school shout out.
- Doctor: "You've got your son, you have something to live for."
Jackson: "And you don't"
Goodness gracious RTD, twist the knife why don't you?
- Okay, so the Cyberking ship-monster thing was a bit cheesie, but so was the gigantic animatronic spider.
- I got weepy when the crowd thanked the Doctor
- My eyes burned when the Doctor started to talk about where his companions went. "They leave, they find someone else, they forget me." (anyone else think of Martha, Rose, and Donna?) Of course, he did "forget" to mention that he leaves some of them behind on purpose (Sarah-Jane, Rose), whether he really wants to or not.
- I cried in earnest when the Doctor said, "They break my heart." *sob!* I just wanted to cuddle him.
- a Great big bear hug goes out to Jackson for MAKING the Doctor go to Christmas Dinner. He needs more friends like that. I'd love to see a return visit. Plus, I LOVED David Morrissey in this role. He was fantastic.